Making Eyelash Crochet Leis 2
Making Eyelash Crochet Leis 2 presents brand-new designs and techniques for…
- Easy crochet lei worn braided or unbraided
- Fancy headbands, hatbands, hair clips, and hair combs
- 2004 National Crochet Month contest winners’ lei
- Decorative lei adorned with pendants and moneyfolds
- Fancy flat lei in a wide array of colors
- Extra-fancy lei humu papa (flat lei with flowers and leaves, sewn to a backing), combining ribbon and crochet lei techniques
This book includes
- 34 new designs, with photographs and diagrams, arranged by style for easy selection
- Supply lists and step-by-step instructions
- An easy reference for crochet stitches
- Helpful tips on using materials
- Care instructions for your lei
New techniques and patterns enable crafters to make an even greater variety of beautiful handmade lei for giving or wearing. The authors, who design lei and teach classes in lei-making, provide step-by-step instructions and photos.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
May Masaki and Coryn Tanaka are a mother and daughter team. They design and create ribbon lei, offering classes at community centers and at Flora-Dec Sales Inc. They own and operate U & Me Crafts Inc. and hold many international copyrights on their ceramic pieces which have been sold around the world.
"The second ribbon lei book was even better and includes patterns for some of the most beautiful and maybe most difficult lei ever... no matter what else as a book of patterns and instructions—just like before—the book is perfect."