3rd through 8th Grade Education
Supporting 3rd through Middle Grade Learning for Hawaiian & Pacific Island Studies
Within these grade levels, Bess Press produces core curriculum textbooks covering pre-contact Hawaiian history for 4th grade and Hawaiian monarchy for 7th grade. Other titles focused on 3rd - 6th grade and 6th - 8th grade supplementary ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi language acquisition, individual monarch biographies, plants and animals, legends, as well as social and economic history.
Pacific Nations and Territories and Pacific Neighbors are core curriculum textbooks for 7th grade Pacific Island Studies. Additional supplemental titles for 6th - 8th grade cover legends, histories, and languages, and contemporary topics relevant to Oceania.
Core Education Materials: 3rd through 8th Grade
Supplemental Education Materials: 3rd through 8th Grade
Frequently Requested Information
Ordering in bulk? Need help with a purchase order?
We can help you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance creatinga purchase order.
All prices displayed on this website are available at the educator discount of 20% off listed price
• All titles available from Bess Press qualify for a 20% discount off the listed price
• Institutional purchase orders are subject to a 7% of total-sale shipping and handling fee
• For orders placed on O‘ahu, pick-up and/or delivery can be arranged for an additional fee
• If you have specific purchasing requirements that need additional information please contact Bess Press
* all prices are current at the time of this catalog publication; prices are subject to change
For more information, please review our current Educational Sale Policy.
HIDOE Vendor Information
Our HIDOE vendor number is 007324. For further questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Common Core State Standard Alignments
You can access complete inquiry alignment for our core curriculum textbooks on each textbook product page. Check out the 4th Grade HCSSS Standard Alignments for the Hawaiians of Old textbook.