Early Childhood Education
Fostering Love of Learning for Our Youngest Keiki
Every child in Hawaiʻi and the Pacific region can have the ability to achieve success in reading. Bess Press’ books help supplement curriculum designed to meet diversified classroom needs.
Book titles in this section concentrate on the cultures, language, histories, and contemporary island settings within Hawaiʻi and the greater Pacific. Book formats are focused on ages 0- and include board books, picture books, and early readers.
Early Childhood Education Resources
Board books, picture books and leveled readers to help little hands and curious minds approach foundational concepts and topics through simple narratives and engaging pictures.
The Island Readers Collections are a series of chapbooks set at four reading levels to help advance keiki through the beginning stages of literacy to becoming independent readers. There sets are available in English, ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi, Chuukese and Marshallese. Forthcoming languages include CHamoru and more.
Frequently Requested Information
Ordering in bulk? Need help with a purchase order?
We can help you. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance creatinga purchase order.
All prices displayed on this website are available at the educator discount of 20% off listed price
• All titles available from Bess Press qualify for a 20% discount off the listed price
• Institutional purchase orders are subject to a 7% of total-sale shipping and handling fee
• For orders placed on O‘ahu, pick-up and/or delivery can be arranged for an additional fee
• If you have specific purchasing requirements that need additional information please contact Bess Press
* all prices are current at the time of this catalog publication; prices are subject to change
For more information, please review our current Educational Sale Policy.
HIDOE Vendor Information
Our HIDOE vendor number is 007324. For further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.