Pacific Nations and Territories: The Islands of Micronesia, Melanesia, and Polynesia
Pacific Nations and Territories is written at a post-secondary reading level. Covering the same content areas as Pacific Neighbors, this book includes attractive color photographs, diagrams, charts, and maps that bring the material to life.
Also included in the 4th edition is a new chapter on New Zealand and sidebars that introduce topics of contemporary interest.
- Comprehensively revised
- Easy to read
- New vivid color maps and photographs
- New charts illustrations and diagrams
- Pacific-centered point of view
- Written for secondary-level students
- Includes contributions from a team of writers from the region
by Reilly Ridgell